This is what I need and I just wanted to share it with everyone!Tips on controlling PMS
- Eat complex carbohydrates (such as whole grains and whole-grain breads, pasta and cereals), fiber and protein. Cut back on sugar and fat.
- Avoid salt for the last few days before your period to reduce bloating and fluid retention.
- Cut back on caffeine to feel less tense and irritable and to ease breast soreness.
- Cut out alcohol. Drinking it before your period can make you feel more depressed.
- Try eating up to 6 small meals a day instead of 3 larger ones.
- Get aerobic exercise. Work up to 30 minutes, 4 to 6 times a week.
- Get plenty of sleep—about 8 hours a night.
- Keep to a regular schedule of meals, bedtime and exercise.
- Try to schedule stressful events for the week after your period.
- I need your suggestions for happy songs or Christian songs! Thanks!! ^___^ I just need to listen to happy music so I can stay motivated!
This is something unusual. For the first time, I went out of our house and did not bring my cellular phone with me.
I just remembered my phone when I saw someone inside the jeepney listening to music with his headset. I looked inside my back pack and saw my headset but my phone is not inside, and If I will be going down, I’m sure that I’ll be late.
So far, I was able to survive and I guess I have to do it often. It feels that I’m so far from the society without my phone. No updates from friends. No spam messages.
“Bad girl ka pala eh” that’s the exact words that my friend told me. I was really surprised when he told me that, but at the same time, I’ve realized that he’s right. I should not fight or do anything that might piss other people. It’s not healthy for my situation. What I need right now is peace of mind so I can focus on my studies.
Thank you Gurl for correcting me! Ever since, I’m always at ease at telling stories to you and your comments are really helpful!